The Victorian County Court Facility offers a specialist venue for private Arbitrations providing modern facilities, technology, and support services. The Facility is ideally suited to arbitrations, given the layout of the courtrooms, the availability of 24 hour security and discreet Arbitrator accommodation adjacent to courtrooms.
The Facility has 54 courtrooms, with 12 courtroom types varying in terms of size, formality, functionality and seating capacity. There is a range of breakout rooms and meeting rooms that include tea and coffee facilities. These are conveniently located in close proximity to courtrooms. All courtrooms have video conferencing and other technology available including remote recording. Courtrooms can be made available at any time of the day or night.
The Liberty Group has been a proud sponsor of:
- CIArb (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators) Publications December 2014 and 2016; and Asia Pacific Conference 2011.
- DRBF (Dispute Resolution Board Foundation) international conference – Sydney 2012.
- ACICA (Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration) conference – Melbourne 2009.
- LEADR (Association of Dispute Resolvers) function – hosted by The Liberty Group at the County Court Facility 2009.
- IAMA (Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators) conference – Melbourne 2009.
Click here for:
For further information Contact us.